Hi Cameleon,

On 01 August 2000 at 05:35:12 GMT -0700 (which was 13:35 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points on the subject
of "Some questions":

C>    - Is it possible to sort the *accounts*, for example by name ?

No.  The  only  way  AFAIK  is  to  create  the  accounts in the order
required.

C>    -  When  PGP-signing, if the text is auto-justified, signing breaks
C>    the format and creates very bad view of the message. Is it possible
C>    to avoid that and keep the justification ?

Disable  word wrap in PGP. That is the optimum setting for TB since it
wraps  the  text itself before signing. Alternatively set the PGP word
wrap  one or two characters higher than TB's to ensure that it doesn't
re-wrap.

C>    -  That  would  be great to find a "offline" button, which would
C>    pause all automatic POP checking, like in the Pegasus software.

TB  has this. Under Network Settings - I think it is the "No automatic
dial for periodical checking".

C>    -  About the Mailticker: Currently, it is possible to *disable* it,
C>    folder  by  folder,  account  by  account. I personnaly (but that's
C>    maybe  not  the case for most Users :) I would prefer the opposite,
C>    beeing able to *enable* it folder/account by folder/account. I have
C>    more  than 50 accounts, and a total of about 400 folders, for about
C>    200  to  500  mails  by  day. Now I don't use the Mailticker, but I
C>    would  like  to  use  it  for  example  for ONE or TWO folders, for
C>    *important*  messages.  If  I  would  use  now,  it would always be
C>    running !

It has to be one way round or the other. For me, it is best the way it
is.  I  wouldn't  like  to  hazard  a  guess about which way round the
majority  would prefer it. Get clicking, I say! You have set it up for
you 400 folders in no time. Well, an hour or so ;-).

C> And congratulations for this software !

Yeah - good, isn't it :-)!

--
Cheers,