Hi,

MDP> No.  The  only  way  AFAIK is to create the accounts in the order
MDP> required.

Hum, no, ALT-drag , thanks to Jamie Dainton who told me :)

MDP> TB  has  this.  Under  Network  Settings  - I think it is the "No
MDP> automatic dial for periodical checking".

No no, that is I think for auto-DIAL and not auto-POP-CHECK..

MDP> It  has  to be one way round or the other. For me, it is best the
MDP> way  it  is.  I  wouldn't  like to hazard a guess about which way
MDP> round the majority would prefer it. Get clicking, I say! You have
MDP> set  it  up  for  you 400 folders in no time. Well, an hour or so
MDP> ;-).

Well  I  think I am going to do this, need some minutes ! BTW it would
have  been  done  the time I wrote the question .. We always want more
features :)

Cameleon
http://cameleon.org
All to be Anonymous on the Internet