thanks to those who email me how and where to download the 1.46 beta

just got it and testing it out...... a marvelous piece of engineering
also sub to the_bat/beta.html

do you by any chance know of any txt editor which can remove identical lines?
i have got  a list of addresses which i joined from 5 other txts and it
came to some 5000 k and about 4 identical lines of each

it is taking me quite some time to delete the lines

thebat can delete identical mesasge........ a miracle LOL

but cant delete duplicate lines

any ideas?

thanks in advance

Cheers
icqman
HP1 http ://icqman.free.web1000.com/default.zip
HP2 http ://www.freeyellow.com/members8/icqman147369/
Address mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ICQ NO 5435606