On Fri, 4 Aug 2000 16:54:39 -0400, Pasquale J. Festa Sr. wrote:
ML>> I guess you mean "read next *unread* message in thread", right
ML>> (like the "T" key in Agent)? No, there's no such key.

 CTRL+} does a similar sort of thing. IOW's if you're in a thread
 and there's another unread message there, CTRL+} will move you to that
 message and no other.

PJFS> If your in message mode, i.e. I'm reading this message and want to
PJFS> read next message in *this thread * the ctrl key plus your
PJFS> directional keys for up and down will take you out of the thread
PJFS> and go to a previous or next message,

 The CTRL+up and down keys will not expand threads but provided the
 threads are expanded they will move you up and down each message in the
 thread as they should.

PJFS> I want to read an entire thread while in message mode, as it is
PJFS> now I have to read your message (this one I am replying to) close
PJFS> it than use either the arrow key,or high lite the next message in
PJFS> thread and hit *enter* .

 Hmmm. I assume that you are aware that in the view folder or message
 mode as you put it, there's a message list for that window which is not
 on by default. View -> Message List. This message list operates
 independently of the main TB!'s list and is what is being used by the
 CTRL+up and down keys.

 I find it tedious that the view folders message list doesn't initially
 default to reflect the main windows message list for that folder. The
 user may alter this if he wishes to but the *initial* list view should
 be the same as the main windows is for that folder. This is especially
 pertinent for those who use the view folder window without it's message
 list enabled.

PJFS> Being able to * read the next message in thread while in a message
PJFS> window could / should * be a perfect addition to the message window
PJFS> option.

 You seem to be unaware of the view folder windows own message list.

--
-=A.C. Martin=-    [TB! v1.46 Beta/3 «» Win2k Pro SP1]
PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendAlliePGPKey