Hello Curtis,

August 05, 2000, 6:48:10 AM, you wrote:

C> On Fri, 4 Aug 2000 16:54:39 -0400, Pasquale J. Festa Sr. wrote:
ML>>> I guess you mean "read next *unread* message in thread", right
ML>>> (like the "T" key in Agent)? No, there's no such key.
  Yes!

C>  CTRL+} does a similar sort of thing. IOW's if you're in a thread
C>  and there's another unread message there, CTRL+} will move you to that
C>  message and no other.
    dosn't work that way here?

PJFS>> If your in message mode, i.e. I'm reading this message and want to
PJFS>> read next message in *this thread * the ctrl key plus your
PJFS>> directional keys for up and down will take you out of the thread
PJFS>> and go to a previous or next message,

C>  The CTRL+up and down keys will not expand threads but provided the
C>  threads are expanded they will move you up and down each message in the
C>  thread as they should.
Not exactly what I meant.

PJFS>> I want to read an entire thread while in message mode, as it is
PJFS>> now I have to read your message (this one I am replying to) close
PJFS>> it than use either the arrow key,or high lite the next message in
PJFS>> thread and hit *enter* .

C>  Hmmm. I assume that you are aware that in the view folder or message
C>  mode as you put it, there's a message list for that window which is not
C>  on by default. View -> Message List. This message list operates
C>  independently of the main TB!'s list and is what is being used by the
C>  CTRL+up and down keys.

     I do now thank you, but I like the message screen full with just
     the message, when I'am done I want to hit a key ( or two) to get
     me to the next message without closing the messgae window I'am in
     now.
C>  I find it tedious that the view folders message list doesn't initially
C>  default to reflect the main windows message list for that folder. The
C>  user may alter this if he wishes to but the *initial* list view should
C>  be the same as the main windows is for that folder. This is especially
C>  pertinent for those who use the view folder window without it's message
C>  list enabled.
               I agree.
PJFS>> Being able to * read the next message in thread while in a message
PJFS>> window could / should * be a perfect addition to the message window
PJFS>> option.

C>  You seem to be unaware of the view folder windows own message list.
    Yes I was, thank you again, only been using the bat for under a
    year, so I'm still getting to know this program, ( I'm still in
    Agent mode ).

 Pasquale                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]