Hi Jamie,

On 7 August 2000 at 09:49:10 GMT +0100 (which was 09:49 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points on the subject
of "List server rules":

JDB> I  was  looking  for  PIC  info  and  found  this  list  of ideal
JDB> ListServer  rules.  It  might  be  worth  looking at and possibly
JDB> incorporating some of them into the TB! welcome message.

JDB>   http://www.myke.com/piclist/

As  it  happens,  this  is a pretty good list of LS rules and they are
well written in an easy-to-assimilate style. I'd say that about 50% of
them could be relevant to our lists and of those about 85% are already
in  our  sign up - but not as simply put. Leif and I will discuss what
to do about updating our welcome message (or not) accordingly and with
respect to the site author's copyright.

--
Cheers,
.\\arck

Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Moderator TBUDL / TBBETA
www: http://www.silverstones.com
PGP key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=GET%20MARCKKEY>