Hi Jamie,

Monday, August 07, 2000, 11:51:47 AM, you wrote:

DL>> Does make you wonder if 6K is a bit big for a 5 line message ;)
DL>> Not that it matters that much, but I keep all the security stuff
DL>> switched off for mailing lists now

JDB> Point semi taken. I'll switch off PGP and leave S/Mime turned on. With
JDB> people like you we need to be careful.

Actually it's the S/MIME that makes the message 6K or thereabouts, the
PGP doesn't make much difference.

Whilst it was a new feature and being tested on TBBETA it was OK, now
I find the attachments quite irritating for use on a mailing list.

http://www.gunfleet.com

Using The Bat! 1.46 Beta/3
Under Windows NT 5 0 2195