Hi Jamie,
On Monday 07/08/2000 at 09:49, you wrote:

> I was looking for PIC info and found this list of ideal ListServer
> rules. It might be worth looking at and possibly incorporating some of
> them into the TB! welcome message.

>   http://www.myke.com/piclist/

Here's another good one:
http://www.fau.edu/netiquette/net/dis.html

There's also "Netiquette" aka. RFC 1855 - that's basically about being
a nice guy online :)  Part of which is posting to mailing lists...
this one is pretty big and detailed.

http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html

Does make you wonder if 6K is a bit big for a 5 line message ;)
Not that it matters that much, but I keep all the security stuff
switched off for mailing lists now.

--
Deryk Lister  ||  ICQ 25869912  ||  www.deryk.co.uk
Using The Bat! 1.46 Beta/2 under Windows NT 5.0

PGP: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=Retr%20PGP%20Key
Any of my keys _under_ 3072 bit (usually on keyservers) don't work.