I'm just starting to play with TB after coming from PMMail, and one
thing that's hard to get used to is the action of the Next/Prev
buttons when at the end of a folder. With PMMail, the reading window
closes when moving off either end of the list. With TB, one has to
explicitly close the window. Is there a way to change this to
automatically close the window when the end of the list is reached?

Also, how do I keep the cursor from floating in space beyond the end
of an editor line? How can I restrict it to the real end of the line?
(This option is available, for example, in Borland's Builder IDE.)

--
Ken
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]