On Wed, 9 Aug 2000 13:46:01 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

SL> Because it is, uh, ohhhhhhh, a BUG? Just because people exploit a
SL> bug in a creative way doesn't make it any less a bug.

Exploit a bug???!!! I've never done that. Bugs aren't exploitable.
Perhaps your bugs are but what I consider bugs are never exploitable.
I'm yet to hear or read a person say or write that a bug is useful to
them. Useful/Exploitable bug .... oxymoron of the day. <sigh>

--
-=A.C. Martin=-    [TB! v1.46 Beta/3 «» Win2k Pro SP1]
PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendAlliePGPKey