On Wed, 9 Aug 2000 14:58:09 -0500, Curtis wrote:

>It doesn't make sense speaking about one method being more or less
>convenient than another when both methods are available for users to
>chose from.

The key being the words "both methods are available". Note that one
can't scroll off the end of a list with TB, so that method is not
available. This should at least be a checkbox somewhere. (I'd also like
to see "move to folder and go to next/prev message" on the toolbar (a
feature I use a lot in PMMail).)

Ken
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.sewingwitch.com/ken/