On Wed, 9 Aug 2000 16:03:19 -0500, Curtis wrote:

>KP> (I'd also like to see "move to folder and go to next/prev message"
>KP> on the toolbar (a feature I use a lot in PMMail).)
>
>The 'go to next/previous message' buttons are already on the toolbar.
>The Go to Folder button should be added, yes.

No, no. I mean "move current message to another folder", then
"next/prev message".

PMMail has 3 groups of navigation buttons on the reader window: Each
group has a next/prev arrow, plus one between the arrows to perform an
action without going to the next/prev message. One group (red) deletes
the current message, one (yellow) moves the current message to a folder
selected by popup dialog, and one (blue) is just the normal next/prev
arrows with no other action.

This is handy when reading "unusual" mail that has no associated
filter. I can click on the yellow arrow that allows me to file the
current message under an appropriate folder, and then goes to the next
message. (In normal use all my mail is filtered into specific folders,
and my Inbox contains only unusual stuff from unexpected sources that
needs special handling, so I mainly use this with the Inbox.)

Ken
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.sewingwitch.com/ken/
http://www.harrybrowne2000.org/