On August 9, 2000, at 5:33:34 PM, Nick Danger Wrote:

ND> Could someone at least verify this (happens on two totally different
ND> computer setups so I don't THINK it's just me) so I can cancel my
ND> scheduled lobotomy for next week.

Cancel the lobotomy Nick... It frequently happens to me as well, and as
a matter of fact, it just happened a few moments ago. Perhaps it's a
"Nick" thing... better hold off on that cancellation! ;o)

--
Nick Andriash  [ TB! v1.46 Beta 3 | PGP 6.5.3 | Win 98 4.10 ]
Vancouver, B.C.  Canada   |   PGP Key ID:  0x7BA3FDCE