On August 10, 2000, at 5:54:57 AM, Nick Danger Wrote:

N>> Cancel the lobotomy Nick... It frequently happens to me as well, and as
N>> a matter of fact, it just happened a few moments ago.

ND> Any idea if it's ever been submitted as bug to Ritlabs?

Probably not, as I've never seen anyone mention it before your post, and
I know I haven't submitted a bug report on it. I was going to note the
frequency of it before I did anything, and it seems now is a good time
to submit the report.

Are you going to submit one?

--
Nick Andriash  [ TB! v1.46 Beta 3 | PGP 6.5.3 | Win 98 4.10 ]
Vancouver, B.C.  Canada   |   PGP Key ID:  0x7BA3FDCE