Hello Jamie,

JD> Is  that  immediate  send  or  delayed  send?

I was using immediate send.

JD> Was TB! minimized to
JD> the system  tray  while  writing  the  e-mail.

I had TB! maximized.

JD> In the short term it might be  worth using the beta version.
JD> increased.

Yep, that's what I did. And so far, everything is going fine. I've
sent a ton of mail and haven't gotten that message yet. It is strange
that I only started getting the message last Wednesday night. I figure
though, that since I'm using Win-doze 98, these weird kind of things
are going to happen! <G>

JD> Some people won't agree with me but I  often  find that the betas
JD> are more stable than the release. I know that  sounds wrong but
JD> I've beta tested enough software to know if the stability has

I've noticed that, too. Odd, isn't it?

 Christine                               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]