On Saturday, August 12, 2000 at 11:45 AM or thereabouts, Thomas
Fernandez wrote the following about Replies arrive before originals
(was:Re: Strange error message when sending):

Thomas> On Sat, 12 Aug 2000 15:53:11 +0200 GMT (12/08/2000, 21:53
Thomas> +0800 GMT), Gerd Ewald wrote:

GE>> I know what you mean: the last few days I receive replies before
GE>> the original msg is transmitted ! Sometimes I have to wait two
GE>> days for the original message.

GE>> Is it only me having that problem or is it a ML-server problem ?

Case in point, Gerd, I only received your message, just now,
second-hand via Thomas' reply; I've yet to receive your original post.
It's been happening to me, only with this list out of many high-volume
lists, for either two or three days. Despite what others may suggest
regarding your ISP, I suspect the problem is *not* on the listmember
end of things.

Chuck
--
Chuck Mattsen        [EMAIL PROTECTED]