Hi A,

this is what happens when your "real name" is set up the way it is and
I hit the "reply" button. ;-)

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000 00:14:37 -0500GMT (14/08/2000, 13:14 +0800GMT),
A . Curtis Martin wrote:

TF>> In the main menu, choose Options / Show dial-up monitor /
TF>> Automatically.

ACM> Unfortunately this doesn't cure the problem because I still have to be
ACM> closing the window manually once it pops up automatically.

When do you wish to close it? It closes automatically when it's
finished. If you don't want to see it, just choose "hide" instead of
"auto".

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.45
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.