On Mon, 14 Aug 2000 14:54:34 +0800, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

TF>>> In the main menu, choose Options / Show dial-up monitor /
TF>>> Automatically.

ACM>> Unfortunately this doesn't cure the problem because I still have
ACM>> to be closing the window manually once it pops up automatically.

TF> When do you wish to close it? It closes automatically when it's
TF> finished. If you don't want to see it, just choose "hide" instead of
TF> "auto".

I TB! initiates the connection for me, i.e., when I try to send or
receive mail without a connection already established, the dial-up
monitor appears. When the connection is established, I have to hide the
monitor. In fact, the monitor never really disappears until I manually
hide it, even if I were to disconnect. (Although, come to think of it,
I've never disconnected with it, but usually abort, when a connection is
being attempted and I didn't really wish for it to happen).

--
-=A. Curtis Martin=-    Moderator TBUDL/TBBETA
Using TB! v1.46 Beta/3 «» Win2k Pro SP1