Hello Aaron and everyone else...

AG>   What I'd really like to be ablt to do is have the cursor start on
AG>   the subject line for mailing list folders, like this one, with the
AG>   To: field already filled in. I got the TO: field part with a macro
AG>   but the cursor still starts on the TO: line, and I never CC anyone
AG>   when I reply or post to a list.

Perhaps you'd be happier disabling CC: view, only re-enabling it when
you have a specific use for it?

--
Gold Gaurami        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
At first there was nothing. Then God said,

       //Flying high with The Bat! v1.46 Beta/3
       //Over the land of Win98 v4.10 build 1998
       //Fueled by an AMD K6-2 400mhz, 128mb RAM, and fusion.