Hello BillG,

TB does not do html email because they believe that email shouldn't be
able to do html. Of course they are rumored to do newsreader coming
and have many do render html (except for the graphics) but pooh pooh
on what is becoming standard.

Oh .. and watch .. you will probably be getting a lot of '.. yeah man
we dont do html' yada yada.

Just take it in and realize that some people like to stand in the way
of a raging tide :-).  It would be nice if it was switchable but until
they realize that email does/will contain html and graphic pointers

But that shouldn't stop you from using TB.  It does seem to be the
best out there.

DSig