Ciao Marck,

Monday, September 11, 2000, 11:08:48 AM, you wrote:

I have another problem, with some mailer you can make the program
'remember' the PGP password until the session end, with TB, i must
enter the pwd every time a signed message go out :-(
Any hints ?
Thanks.

--

Bye,Bye...

TIME di Stefano Zamprogno
Via A.Bonetto,6
31044 Montebelluna Treviso
P.IVA: 02297230266
*Riparazioni di Orologeria*

E-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ : 3813299
WEB    : http://www.zamprogno.com - http://www.zamprogno.it