Hi all,

I'm a newbie progressively learning the wonders of The Bat!'s
configuration possibilities. I'm now playing around with the
templates, but there's one thing I can't figure out how to do: I'd
like to have customized templates pop up automatically when I reply to
different people. As it stands now, I don't see any way to set up more
than one Reply template. Why does this matter when we have Quick
Templates? Well, Quick Templates are fine for composing new mail. But
as it stands now, if I understand correctly, if I want to *reply* to
an e-mail, I have to use the reply template, the one-and-only. I can't
just use one of my customized quick templates instead of the reply
template without first highlighting everything in the message editor
window and then going to "Utilities > Insert Quick Template". It
would be so much more convenient to be able to configure The Bat's
templates the same way we configure the Sorting Office filters...

so, have I just missed a way of doing this? (hoping desperately...!)

Thank you!

Havivah