On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 05:54:55PM +0100, Marck D. Pearlstone wrote:
> attachment.  Thus  you  can attach a prepared HTML file to an email an
> and  in  that  way  send  an  "HTML mail". I don't want to get into an
> argument  about  OE and Poco and all of the others that "let you do it
> properly". That doesn't make it right IMHO.

    Heh, you should take a look at one of the threads on the PMMail mailing
list.  We've gone over many reasons why HTML in email shouldn't be done.  :)

> Now,  show  me  another  client  that  handles multiple accounts, with
> template  facilities  like TB offers, as powerful a sorting office and
> the  very  useful  ticker  and its' virtual folder for reading all new
> mail. I don't believe there is one.

    PMMail.  Of course it doesn't have templates (which aren't used most of
the time), has better sorting and doesn't need the ticker as it has most
features available from the tray.  I call them comparable.  :P