Hello Marck,

KS>> 4. Although The Bat claims to have "HTML auto view" and while I
KS>> have Options --> HTML auto view on, I get to see all the html-mail
KS>> as plain text, tags included.

MDP> Hang-on  ...  with  tags?  You mean like <HTML> ... </HTML>? Then that
MDP> doesn't even conform to true HTML standard. You might be talking about
MDP> RTF  (Rich Text Format) mail, which isn't HTML standard and might show
MDP> as  you  describe.  HTML mail usually consists of a plain text message
MDP> with an attachment containing the HTML version of it.

I had the same thing happen, being to see all of the HTML tags in my
messages but found out why. In one of the messages in this group it
mentioned that when importing messages from Eudora, this will happen.
That's just what I did when I left Eudora (because of going to
"adware") New HTML displays just fine. Learning more all the time...

Wayne  [EMAIL PROTECTED]