MDP>> As  Allie  just  said  to me in private: "I strongly believe that this
MDP>> will be a turning point for the list. A thousand years of peace. :-)".
MDP>> We shall see.

> This is indeed a pity, despite his abrasive style SL definitely made
> some valuable contributions to the list, I for one am sorry to see him
> go.

Most would probably call me a lurker since I don't really post all that
often...  even so, I'd like to say that I don't buy the "misunderstood
genius" bit or the "this is how I am, deal" thing...  I'm glad to see
that Marck has done what's needed doing.  Something we should all strive
to remember... There are NO dumb questions, or dumb opinions.  (Just
mis-informed.)