----- Original Message -----
From: tracer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Select yes and be the target of all the MS macro virus/trojan and
> other attacks (g)

<g> Right, that's the only problem I have with OE. I've used it for years
and so far I've been lucky, and of course I'm careful and do bi-weekly
backups of all my mail folders to an RW, so I can always get my mail
back.
But the security concerns are what made me look around for other
choices. You all seem to be very protective of the Bat ;)

And after using a program for years it takes a while to warm up to a
new one <g>.

My main problem with the Bat at this point is that my OE messages
don't transfer over very well.

Susanne