Hello Susanne,

On  Sunday, September 17, 2000  at  14:28:16 GMT -0700 (which was 2:28 PM
where I live) witnesses say Susanne typed:

> I just got this part changed to OE again. Got the following
> path from a newsgroup and it worked.

> "C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\MSIMN.EXE" /eml:%1

> Just thought I'd post it in case someone else ever needs
> to solve this.

Thanks for the tip.

> I just don't like it when things get changed on my computer
> without me choosing to or knowing how to reverse the
> change.

Fair enough.  I hope you find your experience with TB to be a good
one.

> Another question: Is there a limit on the folder sizes for
> the Bat? I get a lot of messages and keep many of them, too,
> so things add up pretty fast.

Nope, there doesn't appear to be any maximum size limit.  However,
after you get about 5000+ messages in a single folder, it tends to
slow down certain operations.  You'll really only notice this when you
do purge/compress operations.  And even this is not significant if you
don't remove messages from these folders.

Good luck!

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal