----- Original Message -----
From: Januk Aggarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> But back to OE:  If I remember correctly, you have to export your OE
> messages into some neutral format (Unix mailbox or something) and then
> import this into TB.
>
> How did you try importing?

You go to Tools -> Import Messages -> Mailbox Import Wizard ->
Outlook Express 5, find the OE message storage location and choose
which folders to import.

It seems really easy. I didn't have to convert the messages to any
other format. But at least 50% come through empty, cut off in the
middle and with no sender, subject line or date.

Regards,

Susanne
(hoping not to ask too many questions that have been covered
a hundred times before)