Hello Karin

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 21:14:17 +0200, Karin Spaink wrote:

KS> I am still not sure whether I'll migrate to The Bat. Apart
>>from my complaints about the editor (habit does decrease the
KS> intensity of the complaint, I might add), I have one other,
KS> rather important worry: continuity.

[skip]

KS> I don't want to find myself in the position of having to
KS> migrate from the one e-mail client to the other _again_...

As others pointed out, the probability of TBs death is very small. But
there could be other reasons to change to another mail client: one
with a streamlined GUI _and_ TBs features or one that allows using an
external editor _and_ TBs features or a Linux client with TBs features
or...

New programs emerge when you don't expect them...

When i evaluated a mail client (and then started using TB), one of the
most important features is a working export to a standard format (UNIX
mailbox), so that porting the message base to another client would be
possible. This requirement alone is a big obstacle for, say, OE...

Peter
--
Peter Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>