Hello Batpeople,

At 6:16:59 PM on Saturday, September 23, 2000, Karin Spaink
pounded the keys of an innocent computer thusly:

>> My bigger worry, though, is some software giant would gobble up RIT
>> and turn TB into junkware or kill it (or its development, as in
>> Forte Agent's case).

KS> Exactly.

OT, do you know what exactly happened to Agent? I've been using
it for years and have finally been forced to give up because of
the lack of subfolders.

KS> After checking out TB's export functions, I reasoned the
KS> same: _if_ TB would be discontinued, I could either continue
KS> using the latest / least buggy / most suitable version, or
KS> I can start looking for a new mail client, export mail and
KS> start
KS> anew.

That's what I'm thinking too. This is also one of the main
reasons why I'm not going to use Eudora, apart from its humumgous
size and all the bugs. I haven't looked at Becky yet but frankly,
TB seems to have all I need and more.

Greetings,
Tim
--
                           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Life is uncertain. Always eat the dessert first."