Hello Ming-Li,

Saturday, September 23, 2000, 9:43:07 AM, you wrote:

ML> On Thursday, September 21, 2000, 12:14:17 PM, Karin wrote:

>> I have one other, rather important worry: continuity.

>> TB is produced by a small company and written and maintained
>> by a team of only two programmers (and four people doing
>> other stuff). While I enjoy supporting small companies (yes,
>> I do pay for nifty and ingenious programs: cracks I only use
>> for expensive programs produced by fat companies that I only
>> use once per month) I _do_ wondering whether the company
>> producing TB will survive. _Will_ we have a V2.0? Will bugs
>> be resolved?

ML> I thought about it, too, when contemplating my own migration a few
ML> months ago. I agreed with others' observation that RIT is
ML> responsive, the support group is great and ever growing, and the
ML> user base is probably large enough for RIT to survive.

Just to add my own input.

These  days,  if  a  mail  program will do 90% of what I need it to do
TODAY and has no bugs that will stop me from using it, I will register
it.

For  35  bucks,  to get the features I need, I will live with buying a
new  program  a  year from now. If I was using a big expensive product
from  a  reliable  company, I would expect to have to upgrade within 2
years  anyway(after  the next version is released, support for the old
version  will  dry  up).  So,  WORST  case,  I am going to switch mail
clients  a  year  from  now  anyway.  Whether  upgrading  this one, or
purchasing a new one.

As  long  as  I  can export my email from this one, I don't care if it
disappears in a year.

--
Using The Bat! 1.46c
        under Windows NT

 Gary                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]