Hi Dierk,

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 23:22:59 +0200GMT (22/09/2000, 05:22 +0800GMT),
Dierk Haasis wrote:

>> As I said, it remain my favorite, and I use it everyday. It does
>> need further development, and not just minor ones (that of course
>> depends on how you define "minor"). It doesn't handle DBCS (for
>> East-Asian languages) well.

DH> OK, never of use to me, so I consider it personally minor. But you are
DH> right, don't exclude Asians.

My dear European friend, two thirds of the world's population is not
a "minor" issue in any international context whatsoever. European
languages (except maybe English and Spanish) are "minor", for that matter.

Sorry OT, had to get this out of my system.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.