Hello List,

Rev.Bob'Bob'scripsit:
>> as  you  seem  to  be an egroups - subscriber anyway, you may wanna
>> check the following message
>> http://www.egroups.com/message/thebat-dt/1764?threaded=1  from  the
>> German BATlist.

RBBC> Brilliant!  Got  it  to work with very little trouble. Thank you
RBBC> very much!

RBBC> OK, here's what to do for non-German speakers: ...

Thanks,  Bob  (from  a  German  speaker who nevertheless thought that)
_your_  translation, testing and instructions were really helpful. The
thing  works  fine  for  me  as well, and I've applied it to all of my
eGroups  folders.  (Sorry,  sponsors.) One _little_ warning concerning
refiltering:  the  date column in the TB folder you're refiltering the
msgs  into  will  show  the actual time of the reimport instead of the
original date of reception.

Best,
Marc

v1.46c W95B PII266