On Sunday, September 24, 2000 at 11:01:05 AM - Krister wrote:

KE> that Becky could be turned into a newsreader if so desired. I haven't
KE> checked this out as of yet, but i'll do that. Maybe something for the
KE> bat folks, to at least offer newsreading capability as a plugin?

That one's not for me Krister, I'd rather TB team concentrate on
developing their email client to even greater heights. I'd guess most
Bat users fit under the heading of decerning power users, as such I
suspect they would have their preferences regarding a similar spec
newsreader. After years of honing my newsreader filters and regex
rules etc. I now have it precisely the way I want it.

--
regards,
 cejay (Wales UK)