On 25-09-2000 at 00:05, Tony Boom kindly wrote:
>   Andrzej ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) typed:

A>> Hi! There  are other minor nice implementations in the interface of
A>> Becky that I like:

>   If, and that's a big IF... Becky is so good and that is your chosen
>   e-mail client which you are quite obviously using, why are you
>   subscribed to a mailing list primarily for users of The Bat e-mail
>   client?

I don't claim to speak for others, but some of us are (or
very recently) were in need of making up their mind.
That in itself is a good reason to discuss the comparative
merits of one mailer to the other. Plus, through these
discussions, I have seen people coming up with nice
suggestions for TB. So all in all, I don;t mind them at all.

>   You have absolutely no chance of converting a Bat user over to Becky.

He's not trying to, is he?

>   If I want to know how good Becky or Eudora or calypso is, I would
>   subscribe to the relevant list.

Right now, I am explaining the merits of TB on
comp.mail.eudora ms-windows. Would you rather have me
abstain from doing that? ;-)

- K -

--

Maybe us NOT feeling so good about ourselves is what took
us so far; made us the only culture in the world where