The bat of happiness fluttered its wings and whispered to me that
Tony Boom said on Sunday, September 24, 2000:

>   Can I, as a subscriber to a discussion list about The Bat e-mail
>   client, call upon the odd moderator or two, to ask that the Bat/Becky
>   comparison be moved onto TBOT or whatever the new Bat versus other
>   e-mail clients list is please.

Warning -- one of the periodic meta-discussions that generate huge
amounts of low-value traffic on lists all over the world follows!

I dunno, if we're interested in improving the TB! as well as learning
how to use it, I don't think comparisons (as opposed to advocacy) are
all that bad.  If I knew of a good feature in Exchange Client (sweet
Jesus, if I only knew of *one*) I think it might not be OT to bring it
up here.

>   If I want to know how good Becky or Eudora or calypso is, I would
>   subscribe to the relevant list.

OMG!  There's a list of people who think Eudora and Calypso are
good????  Is it called DIDNT-LISTEN-TO-THE-WARNING-AT-WOODSTOCK-ABOUT-
THE-BROWN-ACID-L?

;-)
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
crispen at hiwaay dot net

If we could just get everyone to close their eyes and visualize world
peace for an hour, imagine how serene and quiet it would be until the
looting started.