Hi Ming-Li,

On 25 September 2000 at 05:02:55 GMT -0700 (which was 13:02 where I
live) Ming-Li wrote and made these points on the subject
of "wishlist (was Re: Main Window in Bat!)":

>>   There is a dedicated list that has been set up specifically for
>>   that purpose.

Erm .. I don't think so.

ML> Though I appreciate Arjan's initiative, I don't think it's meant to
ML> take such discussions away from TBUDL.

I think he was jesting.

<snip>

ML> Yes, TB is the best, TO ME. Yet people have different needs. TB
ML> isn't perfect, either, so there's room for improvement. Any
ML> information, suggestion, and discussion about it, therefore, should
ML> be welcome, IMO.

As moderator I have to insist that all forms of discussion about use
of and improvements to the operation of our beloved email client are
/absolutely/ the things we should be concerned with here. Nothing with
any sophistication lives in a vacuum. We need to see why people are
choosing to stay or not to stay with TB to understand what may or may
not be the shortcomings. I'm sure that I've seen more than one person
swayed by revelations of "yes, TB does that ... it's here" and come
back to TB.

The rules don't say "you can't say why you don't want to use TB".

Now, Allie has already shut down one branch on this topic. I'd like to
close the subject once and for all.

Moderator says: it's a valid topic. Debate closed.

- --
Cheers,
.\\arck
[    Marck D. Pearlstone | Moderator TBUDL / TBBETA              ]
[ PGP Key ID: 0x929DCDA0 | www: http://www.silverstones.com      ]
[ PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=GET%20MARCKKEY> ]

 Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
 TB! v1.46d S/N 14F4B4B2 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A