Hello Andrzej,

Sunday, September 24, 2000, 5:14:19 PM, you wrote:
A> Talking  about  the  somehow  hidden  power  of  TB and his Sorting
A> Office,  the possibilities of Templates and macros. I would suggest
A> to  you guys, [especially after reading in several postings about a
A> will  to help RITLabs and wish to support the development of TB] to
A> write  a good Manual that can be distributed via the Net as .pdf or
A> .txt.  We all know that the Help file is not the strongest point of
A> TB  and I suppose that writing a good manual, explaining the use of
A> most advanced features of the program, written by experts, would be
A> an  enormous contribution and a "big thing" to all new users. I see
A> there are many very knowledgable people out there. And I think that
A> you  should  unite  and do, what many people do for Pegasus - since
A> many years

As a new user, I would actually disagree with this.

Easy to use features are good for a manual. The more advanced features
are better described by a person.

While I can understand the desire for a complete manual, the 'average'
user  just  needs  to get up and running, make a few filters, and away
they go.

It is the advanced user that will want to do weird quirky things, that
quite  simply  it  is NOT good to have a manual for. Otherwise you get
casual users mucking up trying to do things they really don't need to,
because  they  THINK  its  neccessary to filter a message or such, and
hence they get lost.

--
Using The Bat! 1.46c
        under Windows NT

 Gary                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]