Hello Marck,

  A reminder of what Marck ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) typed on:
  26 September 2000 at 10:59:27 GMT +0100

MDP> Currently TB has a 95% approval rating from 140 odd votes. Why don't
MDP> we visit the site and push it up?

  You'll already find my vote and comment on there from when we had this
  conversation months ago.

  There has been quite a few comments added and 1 or 2 thousand downloads
  since then.

Best regards,                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Tony.

 Using The Bat! 1.46d S/N A27A5E65
 Windows 98 ME 4.90 Build 3000

 Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPkeyrequest