  Av...> I find the description of The Bat!'s capabilities in this
  Av...> newsletter absurd, close to meaningless. I doubt many people will
  Av...> feel prompted to download such software on the basis of such a bad
  Av...> synopsis; I know I wouldn't!

I tend to agree with you and what was said by Marck and Paula in subsequent
posts, could use a face lift on the writing.  This type short synopsis is
very typical on this newsletter, and those who subscribe, really are
accustomed to seeing things this way, as you are supposed to click for more
info.

What I am excited about is that this is a new "pick" for them. Another
thing I find interesting is that Poco which has been up there since April,
I believe, only had 14,000+ downloads (going from memory), and they had
been highlighted in PC Magazine just last month.  TB! almost has three
times that many downloads in about 10 days.

Gary

Today's thought: Reality is something you rise above.

Gary