Hello Thomas Fernandez !

On Sun, 1 Oct 2000 19:10:11 +0800 GMT your local time,
which was 01.10.2000, 13:10 (GMT+0200) where I live, you wrote:

[...]

> "Programme": Proper (British) English. I make it a point in my
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
               Ooops ? I won't argue with this; I only learned English at
               school; my relatives speak English and our friends do speak
               something different in West Yorkshire and Scotland (Glasgow),
               but this is supposed to be English ;-)

> university essays to write about "computer programmes", and they
> cannot mark it even as a spelling mistake, because I use British
> English throughout. ;-)

Hihi ! LOL

[...]

In fact your mail means, both is used for the same things (other than Marck
said ? He is British, isn't he) but in two different countries !

Ok, point taken ! Learned something new !

 Gerd
Using The Bat! Version 1.47 Beta/5

I asked Mom if I was a gifted child...
she said they certainly wouldn't have paid for me.