On Wednesday, October 04, 2000, 1:17:42 AM, Januk wrote:

>> I think it would be convenient to have the possibility in the bat
>> to add urls to favorites/bookmarks/whathaveyou, this way you
>> don't have to save a whole message just in order to get the web
>> address of some company or whatever. What do you others think?

> Do you mean TB should have a bookmark list?  Or do you want TB to
> use IE's bookmark list?  TB should not use any specific 3rd party
> bookmark list since not everyone wants to run Internet Explorer or
> whatever.

Sounds like you never use IE, do you, Januk? IE's "favorites" are
stored as individual .url files. While I hate this design for it
takes too much disk space, it does make it easier for other apps to
access them.

> But having said all that, why don't you open the links in your
> favourite browser and use that program's bookmark feature?  Or am I
> missing something obvious?

I can't answer for Krister, but there are certainly times when one
doesn't want to or can't open the links immediately, e.g., when
one's reading offline.

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.47 Beta/5 | Win2k SP1