Wednesday, October 04, 2000, 4:49:16 PM, Januk scripsit:

> Hello Krister,
>> I  think  it would be convenient to have the possibility in the bat
>> to  add urls to favorites/bookmarks/whathaveyou, this way you don't
>> have  to  save a whole message just in order to get the web address
>> of some company or whatever. What do you others think?

> Do you mean TB should have a bookmark list? Or do you want TB to use
> IE's  bookmark  list?  TB  should  not  use  any  specific 3rd party
> bookmark  list  since not everyone wants to run Internet Explorer or
> whatever.

> But  having  said  all  that,  why  don't you open the links in your
> favourite  browser  and use that program's bookmark feature? Or am I
> missing something obvious?

Maybe an "_Extract_ email addresses from webpages "
command? / program ?
would do what Krister is looking for.
Is anyone running that kind of stuff?

--
 Best,
 Marc

 v1.46c W95B PII266
 - always late due to receiving TBUDL in digest mode* -

 * PS: I don't really know how to deal with Message-IDs / Reference
       Headers when replying to messages selected from digests.
       Any suggestions? Is manually inserting a Subject line enough?

 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]