Wednesday, October 04, 2000, Januk Aggarwal wrote:

> On  Wednesday, October 04, 2000  at  09:57:58 GMT +0200 (which was 12:57 AM
> where I live) witnesses say Krister Ekstrom typed:

>> I think it would be convenient
>> to have the possibility in the bat to add urls to
>> favorites/bookmarks/whathaveyou, this way you don't have to save a
>> whole message just in order to get the web address of some company or
>> whatever. What do you others think?

> Do you mean TB should have a bookmark list?  Or do you want TB to use
> IE's bookmark list?  TB should not use any specific 3rd party bookmark
> list since not everyone wants to run Internet Explorer or whatever.

> But having said all that, why don't you open the links in your
> favourite browser and use that program's bookmark feature?  Or am I
> missing something obvious?

I start TB from a batch-file containing
  explorer.exe "C:\temp\BatFavorites"
  "D:\Program\The Bat!\thebat.exe"

That way I can right-click URLs in TB, add the location to the
clipboard, ALT-TAB to my Explorer-window and create a new shortcut
pointing to that location - and I always get them stored in the folder I
want.

 Urban