In Reference to "Epilepsy and computer programs" From Graham: "

G> The idea that there could be a "rehab patient" shows a singular
G> ignorance of what has been said previously.

You can always count on the PC police to step in and suck any humor
out of the situation.  If anyone took those comments seriously they
need a funny bone transplant quick.  It doesn't show ignorance, it
shows a sense of humor - the best way to deal with any situation.

--
- Nick Danger
 [ "We do not stop playing because we grow old,  ]