Hello BatListers,

     1.  Is  it  possible  to  attach  an address to a folder when
     "create  new  msg"  is selected? For example, I have a folder
     that gets all the msgs filtered from this list, If I click on
     the  "create  a  new msg" with my cursor on TBUDL folder, the
     correct  template  appears  but  I  still  have  to enter the
     address manually. Not that I'm that lazy, just curious.

     2.  What do TB! mavens suggest is the best format to use when
     importing  an  address  book  from  Outlook  Express.  I  see
     specific  formats  set  out  for  Pegasus  &  Eurdora but not
     Outlook  Express  which  is  probably  the  most  widely used
     emailer [ at least in the U.S. ]

     3.  Am  I the only person who finds TB! address book a little
     squirrely?  For example, when searching for a name it doesn't
     seem  to  include  the separate sub-folders in the search. Is
     there a setting that I've missed perhaps?

     Thanks & regards,

Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA
Reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]