Hello Gerd,

Monday, October 09, 2000, 10:38:50 PM, Gerd Ewald wrote:

> Sorry, can't provide a better solution. But I remember having discussed a
> similar problem with someone off-list. I browsed my msgs but can't find out who
> it was.

I wrote about a few days ago. Don't know you didn't notice it.
Just  export  OE  address  book as Comma Separated Text and now import
into TB! as Address List (Plaint text) from Address Book/File/Import

Best regards
--
*** Michal Kozusznik *** MaXyM/PicSaintLoop ***
***           music *** Taekwon-do          ***