Hello A.,

Sunday, October 08, 2000, 2:14:28 AM, you wrote:

JR>>      2.  What do TB! mavens suggest is the best format to use when
JR>>      importing  an  address  book  from  Outlook  Express.  I  see

I've  exported  address  book  from Outlook express as Comma separated
text.  Then  imported  into  TB! as Address List Plain text. It's done
with success.
Strange is, didn't work comma separated import in this case

Best regards
--
*** Michal Kozusznik *** MaXyM/PicSaintLoop ***
***           music *** Taekwon-do          ***