Hello Jan,

On Tuesday, October 10, 2000, 2:51:45 PM, you wrote:

JR>  Mark,  I  use  IE  (Internet  Explorer)  but  downloaded
JR>  Netscape for testing/compatibility purposes. It looks to
JR>  me that I did not download the address book module.

   Jan, did you download Netscape Navigator instead of Netscape
   Communicator? If answer is 'yes', you cannot get an address book,
   because Navigator is stand-alone browser!
   In this case you should download Netscape Communicator (much bigger
   in size...) and then you will be able to do all those things
   Syafril has said about exporting address book from OE to TB!...

--
Regards,
 ArekG