On Tuesday, October 24, 2000, 1:30:48 PM, A. wrote:

> Replied filters will only work automatically on messages that have
> been replied to, ie, when the message reply has reached the
> outbox.

Just a reminder that the auto-save function would also land the
reply in the Outbox before you finish the writing, and the Replied
filters would be triggered when that occurs. I.e., when TB's
auto-save function saves your reply for the first time, the original
message is filtered. Cancelling the reply after that won't get the
original message "un-filtered".

In the meantime, the "replied" flag would be added to the original
message when TB auto-saves your reply for the first time. Failing to
unclear it manually (should you decide to abandon the reply) would
make the Replied filters to act on it when you re-filter the folder.
Basically, Replied filters work on anything with the "Replied" flag
on.

> Outgoing filters will be applied automatically to messages being
> sent and are applied when they are sent to the outbox.

I think Outgoing filters are applied when an outgoing message is
about to leave the Outbox, not reaching the Outbox.

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.47 Halloween Edition | Win2k SP1